Get a FREE Travel wash with any purchase of our Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil! Just add your favourite Travel Beard Wash scent to your cart and use the code 'PEXPRESS' in checkout.
Attention all jetsetter customers, our NEW Travel Edition Original Beard Oil is the perfect travel companion.
Winner of Best Beard Wash at the Swedish Grooming Awards 2017, our Staunch, Rugged and Brawny Original Beard Washes are now available in convenient 100ml travel size bottles. Whether you are traveling by plane, train or automobile, we, at the bearded Chap have you covered.
Our Beard Wash took over a year of research and development, and after countless hours of testing on real beards we developed a beard wash that is capable of cleaning even the filthiest beards. Leaving our Bearded Chaps feeling revitalised and ready for whatever the day holds.
Handcrafted, developed and packaged in Brisbane, Australia, our award winning Original Beard Wash comes in three distinct scents:
Brawny - Lemongrass, Australian Sandalwood & Himalayan Cedar Wood.
Rugged - Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemon Myrtle, Lavender
Staunch - Kunzea and Lemon Myrtle
It’s a bloody good beard wash, for a bloody dirty beard.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Travel safe bottle (100ml).
- Designed for daily use.
- Sulfate free.
- Silicon free.
- Paraben free.
How to use
- Apply to beard and rinse. Repeat for a silky soft, clean beard. Use daily or as needed.
- Can also be used as an all over body wash.
For more instructions on How to Apply our Original Beard Wash check out the video in the pictures provided. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to wash and protect their beards, from stubble to light fuzz to ZZ Top. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Beard wash
Aqua, Olive; Olea europaea (saponified), Sweet Almond; Prunes dulcis (saponified), Grapeseed; Vitis Vinifera (saponified), Coconut; Cocos nucifera (saponified), Essential Oil Fragrance Blend.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $20 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.