Hair Styling Powder 3 Pack
The Bearded Chap Hair Styling Powder makes styling your hair quick and easy!
3 x Hair Styling Powder
Our award winning Hair Styling Powder is made from natural ingredients and made exclusively from two different Australian clays, leaving your hair full of texture and volume, while giving you a light hold and matte finish all day long. Our powder provides 18 kinds of amino acids and trace elements essential in the prevention of dry skin on the scalp, while improving luminance and the elastic behaviour of the hair.
Our Hair Styling Powder also contains arrowroot powder which absorbs excess oil on the hair, acting as a dry shampoo while making sure your hair looks soft and smooth. With an intoxicating Vanilla and Tobacco scent and a travel safe 18g bottle, this mighty little bottle doesn’t just smell great, but is convenient packaged for even the busiest Chap.
Pro tip: Blow dry to give even more volume when finishing hair styling.
Why you'll love our Hair Styling Powder
- Light hold with a matte finish.
- For those messy, textured looks.
- Acts as a dry shampoo by absorbing excess oils.
- Masculine Vanilla & tobacco scent.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Contains silk powder & Arrowroot powder.
- Contains 2 types of Australian clay.
- Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia at the Bearded chap factory.
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous and textured look.
Scent: Tobacco & Vanilla
Scent notes: A delicate combination of unique essential oils create a dark, spicy, earthy Tobacco aroma with a lingering kick of Vanilla to sweeten the deal.
Product Type: Hair Styling powder
Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Fragrance
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use hair powder?
Here's how to use hair powder:
- Shake a little powder into your palm.
- Apply to dry hair.
- Work it into your hair using your fingers.
- Use on your roots for lift.
- Scrunch the hair once applied to add volume.
What does hair styling powder do?
Is styling powder good for your hair?
Does Hair Styling Powder work?
What is the best hair powder?
The best hair powder will:
- Add volume.
- Give your hair a textured appearance.
- Not strip natural oils and moisture from your hair.
- Not weigh your hair down.
- But still give you total control over your style.
What is texturizing powder for hair?
What is hair styling powder made of?
How do you use styling powder to spike your hair?
Here’s how to use styling powder to spike your hair:
- Wash and thoroughly dry your hair.
- Apply the hair powder to dry hair.
- Work through with your fingers to find your style.
- If you are not getting the desired hold, you can supplement with a little pomade on the roots.