Made in absurdly small batches, our Original Beard Balm is made from the finest grade oils, bee's wax and butter's in the world, it will help Style, protect and condition your beard.
Once again, after months of research and speaking with other beard balm users and our existing Bearded Chap's to find out exactly what they want from their Beard Balm:
- To protect their beard from the elements
- To condition their beard during the day
- To be able to style their beard and it last all day with a natural feel
- To be non-greasy like the rest of The Bearded Chap range
- had to compliment our Original Beard Oil
With that in mind, we created The Bearded Chap Original Beard Balm.
Pushing the boundaries of Beard Grooming, our Beard Balm is completely hand crafted from start to finish by our Master Beardologist, made from 100% natural ingredients, a unique blend of 11 essential & base oils and butters, blended into the finest Bee's wax, we created what we believe to be the finest Beard Balm on the market.
Our Original Beard Balm comes in a large 100ml/3.3FL OZ vintage tin, making sure even the biggest beard has enough to go around.
With a solid hold to keep your beard looking sharp all day, our trademark non-greasy formula, and a subtle scent of Grapefruit and the tiniest hint of Madagascan Clove, our beard balm will make sure your beard is ready for what ever life will throw at you!
- Protects your beard from the elements.
- Conditions your beard, softening the hair follicles throughout the day locking in the moisture after the application of our Original Beard Oil.
- Style - a strong holding wax for your beard to keep it in order and looking sharp.
- Intoxicating subtle scent for the ladies.
- The Bearded Chap trademark non-greasy formula.
- Made from 100% Natural Ingredients.
- A large 100Ml/3.3FLOZ vintage tin thats perfect for travel.
Ingredients: Cosmetics grade bees wax, *Hempseed oil, *Argan oil, Extra Virgin Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Rosehip oil, Cocoa butter, Almond sweet oil, Shea butter, premium lanolin, Grapefruit oil, Madagascar clove bud oil *organic
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $75 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.