The Bearded Chap Original Coffee Scrub removes dead skin while moisturising and invigorating your skin!
The Bearded Chap Original Coffee Body Scrub removes dead skin while moisturising and invigorating your skin! Made from natural ingredients, made with a unique blend of certified organic Peruvian virgin coffee, local Queensland raw sugar, Certified Organic Argan Oil, Rosehip & essential oils. These ingredients help reduce breakouts, scars & stretch marks, leaving your skin feeling firm & super hydrated.
Our Coffee Scrub is designed to be used all over your body with oils such as Argan and Rosehip oil which contain essential fatty acids and antioxidants that help restore, regenerate & restructure your skin by increasing the nutrient content of skin cells.
- Masculine combination of cinnamon, peppermint, lavender & lemon myrtle essential oils.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish your skin
- Contains Certified Organic Coffee, Argan oil & Rosehip oil that exfoliate and moisturise the skin.
- Acts as exfoliant to remove dead skin while firming and hydrating skin.
- Contains silica that finely buffs your skins leaving a smooth finish.
- Reduces breakouts, scars and stretch marks.
- Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia at the Bearded chap factory.
How to use our Coffee Body Scrub
Step 1: Jump in the shower and dampen skin. Apply 1-2 handfuls of our Original Coffee Scrub to your body and scrub skin in a circular motion all over your body.
Step 2: Leave on your skin for 2 mins for your body to absorb oils and nutrients
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly and feel great! Repeat if needed!
How often: 2-3 times per week.
How much: 1-2 handfuls per use.
Pro tip: focus on areas like scars, stretch marks & breakouts by scrubbing them for longer before rinsing.
*Patch test on sensitive areas
Scent: Earthy, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Lavender & Lemon Myrtle
Scent notes: A delicate combination of unique essential oils create a refreshing shower experience.
Product Type: Coffee Body Scrub
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $70 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.