Get the perfect matte finish hair with a strong hold with our 3-pack. Our Natural Matte Cream is perfect for natural, voluminous & textured hairstyles.
A super versatile hair product that offers an incredibly strong hold and matte finish. It can be used across all hair styles and really stands out on textured and curly hair. With its light, creamy texture, our Natural Matte Cream is super easy to work through all hair types of hair. With a delicious & masculine Caramel & Vanilla thick shake scent profile, our Natural Matte Cream will make you smile every time you use it and it is guaranteed to become one of your favourites.
Why You'll Love Our Natural Matte Cream
- Strong hold for that hard to control hair.
- Light and creamy texture - making it super easy to use on all hair types.
- Standout for textured and curly hair.
- Matte finish for that natural look.
- Delicious Caramel & Vanilla thick shake scent, that is sure to have your mouth watering.
- Performance of oil-based hair products, but water soluble so it comes off your hand super easy.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Handcrafted and individually poured in our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous, and textured look.
Scent: Caramel & Vanilla Thickshake
Scent notes: Smells so good, you’ll want to eat it! A delicate combination of caramel & vanilla combined to smell just like a thick shake!
Product Type: Hair Styling Natural Matte Cream
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $70 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does hair Clay do?
Is hair clay good for hair?
What is the best hair clay?
The best hair clay products will:
- Be easy to work through your hair.
- Keep your hair and side parting in place, but also allow you to rework during the day.
- Be a great pre styler.
- Give a matte finish.
- Enable you to achieve a volumized, textured look.
- Nourish your hair and scalp.
- Wash off easily just like water based hair products.
What is the difference between pomade and Clay?
Does hair clay wash out easily?
Our Australian Matte Clay hair styling product washes out easily just like water based hair products, so never fear!