Our Traditional Pomade is a throwback to the classic oil based pomades of yesteryear. It delivers a pliable medium hold that lasts all day and can be easily reworked through the day. Its complex 100% natural formula is infused with beneficial ingredients such as Argan oil, silk powder, Manuka honey and beeswax to nourish the hair while adding a medium hold with a semi-sheen finish for those traditional classic hairstyles. Made using our proprietary formula process that makes our Traditional Pomade an oil base pomade that is water soluble so it can washes off your hands like a water based pomade!
One thing to note, because we don't dilute our Traditional Pomade water like other brands, the product is hard! The hardest things are always the best though!
Application: Remove 1-2 scoops with your thumbnail, massage into hands to warm & activate. Distribute evenly throughout damp/dry hair. Repeat if needed & style as desired.
Product Type: Hair Styling traditional pomade
Scent: Cinnamon & Vanilla
Scent notes: Complex and addictive, the unique essential oils create a subtle a arousing Cinnamon & Vanilla scent.
Hold: Medium Hold
Finish: Semi-sheen finish
Style: All hair types. Best for traditional classic hairstyles.
Our Traditional Pomade is Handcrafted and jarred Individually in Brisbane, Australia and has been designed to be used all year round and suitable for men with any type of hair.
Made from 100% Natural Ingredients
Oil based but water soluble
Contains 3 types of Australian Clay
Contains Silk Powder, Manuka Honey, Horsetail Extract & Pomegranate Extract
Contains vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, reduce dandruff and repair split ends.
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Beeswax refined, Candellila wax (Euphorbia Cerifera Cera), Argan oil (*Argania Spinosa), Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Lanolin Anhydrous, Cinnamon Vanilla Fragrance concentrate, Manuka Honey Powder (Mel, Maltodextrin, Silica), Silk Powder, Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense)
*Organic **Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $75 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does pomade do to your hair?
Is pomade better than clay?
When should you put pomade in your hair?
Is it OK to leave pomade in your hair overnight?
Is it ok to use pomade everyday?
What is the best hair pomade?
The best hair pomade will:
- Give you control.
- Keep your hair looking healthy.
- Define any classic of combed style.
- Give your hair shine.
- Allow you to rework your hair through the day.
- Nourish your hair, scalp and roots.
- Not make your hair appear greasy.
- Be made from natural ingredients.
How do you apply hair pomade?
Here’s how to apply hair pomade:
- Wash your hair.
- Dry lightly with a towel, so your hair remains slightly damp.
- This allows the pomade to mix into your hair.
- Work a dime sized amount of pomade over your fingers.
- Work through your hair with your fingers, starting from the back.
- Style as you wish - remember that pomade works best for combed styles.