Get that natural relaxed beach look with our Sea Salt Texture Spray 3-Pack.
Designed to replicate that salty beach texture and feeling you get after getting out of the surf, giving you a light hold and matte finish. Our Sea Salt Texture Spray can be used as a stand alone product, to add volume and a gritty texture without the crunch of normal hair products. Alternatively, use it as a pre-styling product before blow drying to help set hair for further sculpting. A super versatile hair product that offers a care free, textured and voluminous look along with a light hold and matte finish.Suitable for all hair types, apply to damp or dry hair for that natural look or blow dry for extra volume and texture. With a Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood scent profile, our Sea Salt Texture Spray will bring that ocean vibe and style every time you use it.
Why You'll Love Our Sea Salt Texture Spray
- Gives you a salty beach based texture with matte finish for natural look.
- Light hold
- pre-styling product & blowdry for more volume & texture.
- Standout for textured and curly hair.
- Delicious Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood scent.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Handcrafted and individually poured in our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Finish: Matte/ Natural
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous, and textured look.
Scent: Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood.
Scent notes: Subtle notes of dark vanilla mixed with spicy and deep oud wood undertones.
Product Type: Hair Styling Sea Salt Texture Spray
Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $70 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does hair Clay do?
Is hair clay good for hair?
What is the best hair clay?
The best hair clay products will:
- Be easy to work through your hair.
- Keep your hair and side parting in place, but also allow you to rework during the day.
- Be a great pre styler.
- Give a matte finish.
- Enable you to achieve a volumized, textured look.
- Nourish your hair and scalp.
- Wash off easily just like water based hair products.
What is the difference between pomade and Clay?
Does hair clay wash out easily?
Our Australian Matte Clay hair styling product washes out easily just like water based hair products, so never fear!