Old Time Moustache Wax
The ultimate everyday moustache wax! With a handsome Caribbean Bay Rum scent and hints of clove and warm cinnamon, our Old Time Moustache Wax doesn’t just smell great, but works a charm to give your growing stash all day hold.
The wax is hard to touch at first; use your thumbnail to gather a small amount out of jar, it will emulsify into an easy to use tacky once warm between your fingers. Use to style a natural looking moustache or, for those adventurous few, use to twirl.
Made from 100% natural ingredients and individually poured into travel size 20g glass jars, our Old Time Moustache Wax is perfect for any ‘Chap’ on the go, who wants to look and swell great!
- Ultimate finishing styling product.
- Strong hold wax for everyday use.
- Intoxicating subtle scent.
- Made from 100% Natural Ingredients.
- Comes in 20g glass jar perfect for jacket or trousers pocket.
How to use
Work a small amount into your hands until tacky is warm and easy to use. Apply to moustache. Comb or style as desired.
For more instructions on How to Use our Old Time Moustache Wax check out the video in the pictures provided. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to properly apply the product. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Moustache Wax
Cera Alba, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Lanolin, Pimenta Racemosea leaf/fruit Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $20 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.