The Bearded Chap Hair Styling Powder is the perfect go to product for a quick and easy way to style your hair on the run! The Bearded Chap Hair Styling Powder adds texture and volume to your hair while giving a light hold & matte finish.
Our styling powder is 100% natural and made up of two different Australian clays which gives you an incredible fine grit giving structure to the hair. Silk powder provides 18 kinds of amino acids and trace elements essential to the human bod, prevents dryness of the skin on your scalp and improves luminance as well as the elastic behaviour of your hair.
Our original Hair Styling Powder also contains arrowroot powder which absorbs excess oil on your hair acting as a dry shampoo while making your hair softer and smoother. We've given our Hair Styling Powder the addictive scent of Vanilla & Tobacco and comes in an 18g travel bottle making it super compact so you can take it anywhere with ease.
Application: Use on dry hair, shake 4-6 times directly over hair to cover entire head. Work the powder through hair from root to tip. To finish, style hair as usual or repeat for stronger textured hold. You can also blow dry to finish.
Product Type: Hair Styling Powder
Scent: Tobacco & Vanilla
Scent notes: A delicate combination of unique essential oils create a Dark spicy, earthy tobacco aroma with a lingering kick of vanilla sweetness.
Hold: Light Hold
Finish: Matte Finish
Style: All hair types. Natural, voluminous & textured look
Our Australian Hair Styling Powder is Handcrafted and bottled individually in Brisbane, Australia at The Bearded Chap factory.
Made from 100% Natural Ingredients
Acts as a dry shampoo by absorbing excess oil in your hair.
Contains 2 types of Australian Clay
Contains Silk Powder, Horsetail Extract & Arrowroot powder
Contains vitamins and minerals that nourish hair
Made in Australia🦘
Ingredients: Kaolin, White (Australian Kaolin Clay), Kaolin, Argilla (Australian Beige Clay), Maranta Arundinacea Root (Arrowroot Powder), Serica powder (Silk Powder), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail extract), Parfum Tobacco & Vanilla.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $75 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.