Embark on a journey of all-day freshness and invigorating confidence with The Bearded Chap Deodorant 3-Pack Bundle. Specially formulated using natural ingredients and without aluminium salts for the modern man, this powerful yet gentle deodorant is designed to keep you feeling fresh and smelling great, no matter where life takes you.
Your choice of 3 of your favourite scent!
- Tobacco & Vanilla Spray-on Deodorant 50ml
- Herbal Deodorant 50ml
- Spice Deodorant 50ml
🚫 Aluminium-Free Formulation 🚫
Indulge in the luxury of a deodorant that’s as kind to your skin as it is effective. Our formula is free from Aluminium salts, ensuring no pore blockage and reducing the risk of skin irritation. You get all-day protection without compromising your skin’s health.
🍃 Rich in Natural Ingredients 🍃
We believe in the power of nature, which is why our deodorant is formulated with an abundance of natural ingredients, catering to the unique needs of your skin.
🇦🇺 Kakadu Plum: Australian Super-fruit for Your Skin 🇦🇺
Embrace the rejuvenating power of Kakadu Plum, a miraculous Australian super-fruit known for its high vitamin C content. This wonder ingredient works tirelessly to:
- Super high in anti-oxidants
- Reduce the signs of aging
- Stimulate collagen production
- Protect your skin from harsh environmental elements
🐉 Dragon’s Blood Extract: Nature’s Skin Healer 🐉
Discover the magic of Dragon’s Blood Extract, a natural resin with exceptional healing properties. This powerhouse ingredient:
- Provides anti-inflammatory benefits
- Soothes irritated skin
- Promotes skin repair and regeneration
- Offers a protective barrier to keep harmful bacteria at bay.
🌱 Aloe Vera: The Ultimate Skin Soother 🌱
Experience the calming touch of Aloe Vera, renowned for its soothing and moisturising properties. It:
- Calms irritated skin
- Provides deep hydration
- Reduces skin inflammation
🌼 Witch Hazel Extract: Minimize Pores, Maximize Freshness 🌼
With Witch Hazel Extract, you’re guaranteed a fresher feel as it works wonders in:
- Reducing the size pores
- Controlling excess sweat and oil production
- Providing astringent properties to keep your skin tight and firm
Water (Aqua), Ethanol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Twig Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Zinc Sulfate, Fragrance, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Croton Lechleri (Dragon's Blood) Resin Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- CWColin W.Verified BuyerReviewingSpice DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoSpice Deodorant
Great scent and very effective on extremely hot days.
- AKAxel Keller K.Verified BuyerReviewingSpice DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExceeded Expectations
Bloody brilliant, I love their roll-on and was apprehensive making the switch to a spray but I love them and they really do outperform the roll-on versions which surprises me. You do not need a lot and these are quite effective, plus I’ve found that the spice in this spray is not as harsh as the roll-on whilst retaining the great scent; I have sensitive skin and can’t use the spice roll-on consecutively but I haven’t had that problem with the spray.
- AKAxel Keller K.Verified BuyerReviewingTobacco & Vanilla DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExceeded Expectations
I bought a pack of three spray deodorants and was a bit nervous as I love the roll-on and generally always prefer roll-ons, but I’m happy to say the bearded chap have killed it with this release and their great! They did a good job of keeping the great smell of the beard oil (tobacco and vanilla is my fav) in the deodorant and retaining that scent.
- AKAxel Keller K.Verified BuyerReviewingHerbal DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoExceeded Expectations
I’ve been using the roll-on for quite a while and generally don’t like spray on deodorant; I bought all three in a pack to try as the bearded chap have never let me down with their quality of products and this deodorant is amazing. I’m surprised to happily say I much prefer these spray bottles, the herbal one is my favourite and two sprays is good enough for a 14hr shift in the hospo industry so I can confidently say these keep you smelling fresh quite well!
- AMALEX M.Verified BuyerReviewingSpice DeodorantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSpice Deodorant
Easy to spray, lasting, great aromas