Our award winning Aluminium Free Natural Deodorant in a value 3 pack. Because taking care of the beard under your arm is just as important as the beard on your face.
Made from natural ingredients, Aluminium free and made in Australia! Winner of Best Deodorant at the Swedish Grooming Awards 2017. Whether at work or play, our military spec deodorant maintains freshness and stops unpleasant, unwanted body odour. Whether out on the town or under the pump in the office, we have you covered.
Our deodorant incorporates the soothing qualities of Sea Buckthorn seed oil. Being the closest oil to human sebum, Sea Buckthorn is a traditional remedy for skin care and protection and is used by Russian cosmonauts at the space station for radiation protection. This special formulation has the active ingredients Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate and Vanilla Extract to fight perspiration and odour in three ways whilst keeping you feeling fresh and dry all day. This natural deodorant is free of all types of Aluminium, Parabens and Triclosans.
Not only is the quality of the packaging up to our very high standards, but our traditional roll on bottles are glass and made from 40% recycled glass!
- Organic Black Pepper Spiced
- Lemon Myrtle
- Aluminium Free
- Reduces odour with natural ingredients.
- Masculine Organic Black Pepper Spiced scent.
- Paraben free.
- Triclosan free.
- Made in Australia.
- Gentle on skin with day long cover.
Product Type: Deodorant
Purified Aqua, Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Hammamells Virginiana Bark/leaf/twig extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ceteareth-20, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycer Stearate, Caprylic/capric Glyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Potassium sorbate, panthenol, Vanilla Planifolia fruit extract, Sodium Gluconate, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Bentonite, Citric Acid, Parfum, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Aloe barbadensis extract.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- NBNigel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSweeeeet
Nice. I love it.
- WEWilliam E.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoStill has not been shipped.
Still has not arrived.
- TFTim F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat product
Great deodorant, smells great and works well.
A bit pricey
- EBEwen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAlmost turned me gay.
My mate has been tryin to turn me for a while, one sniff of this deodorant had me almost fantasizing about big bearded blokes.
Misses was happy too, she closed her eyes & imagined that she wasn’t married anymore for 45sec until she opened her eyes & saw my ugly face smiling at her
- SASteve A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat that it's natural
Lemon Myrtle smell is good, love that it's Aussie and natural but BO coming through by lunch time if I've been busy (sales rep so not over exerting).