Australian Matte Clay
With the enticing choc fudge brownie scent, our Australian Matte Clay is the ultimate hair styling product for a strong hold and matte finish.
The most impressive thing about our Australian Matte Clay is that it performs as an oil based clay, however easily washes off your hands and doesn’t leave your hair hard or sticky. Our Australian Matte Hair Clay is made from natural, ethically-sourced ingredients, including three variants of Australian clay. With an intoxicating and masculine chocolate fudge brownie scent this styling clay gives your hair a natural, voluminous and textured look with a matte finish.
Why You'll Love Our Australian Matte Clay
- Strong hold for that hard to control hair.
- Matte finish for that natural look.
- Delicious choc fudge brownie scent, that is sure to have your mouth watering.
- Performance of oil based hair products, but water soluble so it comes off your hand super easy.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Manuka Honey for the strong hold, but smooth look.
- Contains 3 types of Australian clay.
- Handcrafted and individually poured in our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
How To Use Our Matte Hair Clay
Remove 1-2 scoops with your thumbnail and massage into hands to activate clay. Distribute evenly throughout damp/dry hair. Repeat if needed & style as desired.
For more instructions on How to Apply our Australian Matte Clay product, click HERE. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to properly apply the product. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous, and textured look.
Scent: Chocolate Fudge brownie
Scent notes: Smells so good, you’ll want to eat it! A delicate combination of unique essential oils that create a subtle cocoa & chocolate fudge brownie scent.
Product Type: Hair Styling Matte Clay
Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kaolin, Cera Alba, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Silica, Fragrance
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Australian Matte Clay
- ERElliott R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44Hair Length MediumHair Style ModernRated 4 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat Hold
Great holding power. Nice Scent. Jar is a little skinny so it’s tough to get product out of.
- TDTama D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34Hair Length ShortHair Style Side PartRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing Product
Absolutely amazing, very hard to find product that works well with my hair.
This does the job and then some, smells amazing also
- CTChin Thai O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
I have been using the matte clay near everyday for years now. Still my go-to hair styling product.
- FPFrancis P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great product. I have tried many clay and heavy hold pastes over the years. Some to dry and really hard to work in. Most others very oily based and leave the hair greasy. Id put this one as near on the perfect balance as you can get. I have used it with shorter hair and it works great. I now have longer hair and that can make it much harder to find a product that can hold style all day, not be to dry to work through or to oily looking because you need to use more and this one works great. A really happy medium across all levels. It is made locally and the company also seems great to deal with. Highly recommend.
- SDSerg D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars