Natural Matte Cream
Our Natural Matte Cream is perfect for natural, voluminous & textured hairstyles.
A super versatile hair product that offers an incredibly strong hold and matte finish. It can be used across all hair styles and really stands out on textured and curly hair. With its light, creamy texture, our Natural Matte Cream is super easy to work through all hair types of hair. With a delicious & masculine Caramel & Vanilla thick shake scent profile, our Natural Matte Cream will make you smile every time you use it and it is guaranteed to become one of your favourites.
Why You'll Love Our Natural Matte Cream
- Strong hold for that hard to control hair.
- Light and creamy texture - making it super easy to use on all hair types.
- Standout for textured and curly hair.
- Matte finish for that natural look.
- Delicious Caramel & Vanilla thick shake scent, that is sure to have your mouth watering.
- Performance of oil-based hair products, but water soluble so it comes off your hand super easy.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Handcrafted and individually poured in our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous, and textured look.
Scent: Caramel & Vanilla Thickshake
Scent notes: Smells so good, you’ll want to eat it! A delicate combination of caramel & vanilla combined to smell just like a thick shake!
Product Type: Hair Styling Natural Matte Cream
Aqua, Kaolin, Cera Alba, Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, VP/VA Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Natural Matte Cream
- DBDaryl Bardell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks ago5 Stars
As with all Bearded Chap products the quality is top notch. The mat cream is really easy to use and smells great.
- JSJulz S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
this matt cream is the bomb. so little needed, swipe and rub finger tips together. Brilliant!
- JKJames K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Smells amazing with a firm hold. Best part is, it's natural.
- ECEmma C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
I want to eat it. I want to eat it so bad. Every day I use it is an eternal struggle, a compulsion and need that I barely manage to quell.
Legit though, this smells like it belongs in my mouth. Keep it away from your kids!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I now think I prefer cream over clay. Never thought it would happen, but here we are...
It smells amazing. It's super creamy and easy to apply. The hold on it is UNBELIEVABLE. It has an incredible kind of texture when you use your fingers instead of a comb (petition for the Bearded Chap to sell combs ;) ).
This is without a doubt my favourite hair product to use. I can look at no other brands cream without disappointment and a need to cleanse myself by smelling a jar of The Bearded Chaps matte cream...
- JCJack C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Smells amazing and definitely very matte!