Australia's #1 Beard Oil just got 3 x better!
Choose your 3-pack of your favorite beard oil fragrance letting you choose the perfect beard oil to wear on every occasion, while keeping your beard soft, healthy and looking sharp.
Exclusively handcrafted and individually bottled, Australia’s first and original Beard Oil is made from small batches of high-quality ingredients and manufactured in our private factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Our Beard Oils proprietary formula absorbs quickly, leaving behind no unnecessary grease or product build up. Our Beard Oils hydrate and moisturise your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. Say goodbye to that “itch” and feel the effects of nourishing ingredients that come from our handpicked bases and fast absorbing natural oils.
Incorporating beard oils into your daily routine is essential to maintaining your beard health, with you seeing results in “as little as ten to fourteen days. That’s how long it takes to add the moisture back to your dry skin and beard.” Dr. Jeffery Benabio - Expert behind Dove’s Men+Care line. Try our conditioning beard oil as part of your grooming routine to help soften your beard hair.
The Bearded Chap Original Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Bearded Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. With our beard oils conveniently bottled in two sizes, 30ml and 89ml, we think they're a perfect fit for your home collection or as a grooming product in your travel bag.
Benefits of Beard Oil
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Made from 100% natural, handpicked ingredients like grape seed oil.
- Comes with a drip stopper in the neck of the bottle to reduce wastage.
- Intoxicating subtle scent that makes you want to put more on!
How to use beard oil
Place 4-6 drops of grooming oil in palm of hand after washing with a dedicated beard shampoo. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Original Beard Oil check out the video in the pictures provided. Our Beard Oil & Balm Guide is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round with the best beard oils. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Scent: Citrus, spice & forrest notes.
Product Type: Original Beard Oil
Original Beard Oil:Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Sandalwood Spicata Wood Oil, Pimenta Acris Leaf Oil
Gin & Tonic Beard Oil: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance
Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance), Humulus Lupulus Extract, Linalool
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.