Luxe Duo Beard Kit
The Luxe Beard Duo Kit is the perfect everyday kit for the bearded chap who wants a beardruff free, moisturised and clean beard.
Our Luxe Beard Duo Kit features our best selling Original Beard Oil to moisturise the beard and face, stopping itchiness, beardruff and softening down the beard, while our Original Beard Wash keeps your beard clean as it gently moisturises the skin and beard without stripping all the natural oils from your face and beard. Made right here in Australia, both products are 100% natural and contain no nasty's. You can use our Beard Wash all over as a body wash also and comes in a presentation box, making it the perfect gift for yourself or someone else.
The Luxe Duo Kit is $76.95 value for only $65.95!
How to use it
Original Beard Oil
Place 4-6 drops of Original Beard Oil in palm of hand. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure you get under your chin and cheeks. To finish groom beard down ind style as usual.
Original Beard Wash
Apply small hand full of Beard Wash to the beard and rinse. Repeat for a silky soft, clean beard. Use daily or as needed. Can also be used a s an all over body wash.
What you get
Original Beard Oil: 30ml/1oz Original Beard Oil
Original Beard Wash: 100ml original Beard Wash -(Choose your scent between Rugged, Brawny or Staunch) - Travel safe so airport security won't take it from you.
You Choose Your Beard Wash Scent
Staunch: Masculine cologne with touches of citrus and lavender.
Brawny: Cedarwood with Lemon Myrtle.
Rugged: Peppermint, Spearmint with Clary Sage.
Beard Oil: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil, Sandalwood Spicata Wood Oil, Pimenta Acris Leaf Oil
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Luxe Duo Beard Kit
- SBSelina B.Verified BuyerReviewingRugged Original Beard WashI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style LongRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoSmells delicious
Hubby loves it, as it keeps his beard all clean. I love it because it smells great
- SBSelina B.Verified BuyerReviewingActivated Charcoal & Clay Beard & Body Bar SoapI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoClean and clear
Hubby uses this, and he loves it. Keeps everything clean and clear
- CCraigVerified BuyerReviewingRugged Original Beard WashI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeard Wash
Best beard wash I have ever used
- BWBrent W.Verified BuyerReviewingStaunch Original Beard WashI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style GoateeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBrent
I like the beard wash from the bearded chap because it has stopped all the dandruff and itching
So growing your beard doesn’t have to be testing process
- BMBenjamin M.Verified BuyerReviewingBeard Wash Variety BundleI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44Beard Style LongRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBrawny is the best
I think Brawny is the best out of the trio. Not sold on the other 2 yet, but still good quality and beard is feeling very clean