Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil
You asked for it! Now it's back for good! Our Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil now apart of our core range after 4 years since we released it as a Limited Edition. With only 1,986 made worldwide at the time, now, its back for good and a must have for your grooming routine. * Please allow 1 week for dispatch on 30ml bottles due to demand on this product at the moment.
With it’s dark and spicy Tobacco notes mixed with the sweet highlights of Vanilla and Tonka Bean and just a touch of leather and wood to finish it off, Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil’s intoxicating scent is winner!
With the same proven and tested grease-free base as our Original Beard Oil, our Beard Oil hydrates and moisturises your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. No more “itch”; just a clean and nourishing feeling, that is sure to make you look and smell amazing!
Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia, in 30ml or 89ml bottles, featuring a black label with classic gold foil highlights.
The Bearded Chap Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Bearded Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards.
- Our incredible Tobacco & Vanilla signature scent
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Made from natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
- Comes in travel friendly 30ml & 89ml bottle.
How to use
Place 4-6 drops of our Beard Oil in palm of hand. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Beard Oils check out the video in the pictures provided. This Beard Oil & Balm guide is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Beard Oil
Scent: Tobacco & Vanilla
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Hemp Seed Oil (*Cannabis Sativia), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Almond Sweet Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Rose Hip Oil (Rosa Eglanteria),Tobacco, Vanilla, Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood Essential oil Blend
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil
- TETerence E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 55-64Beard Style SantaRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Beard Oil
This beard oil is the best I've used. The delivery process and communication leaves a bit to be desired compared to other online vendors.TBThe Bearded Chap12 seconds ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review and glad you love our T&V Beard Oil! Our apologies for the delay and communication on this order. We have had some staff changes and has caused some delays during the transitions. Thanks again for your patience and understanding on this and hope to have you as a long term customer!
- CSCorey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 25-34Beard Style LongRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat smell great finish
- MCMarc C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Beard Style ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeard Oil
This is my 2nd bottle of Tobacco & Vanilla beard oil, so clearly it is phenomenal & exquisite as a maintenance & overall natural whisker treatment & smell good component, You must obtain a bottle if you wish to maintain sublime appearance as well as excite your woman with the aroma. Buy a bottle or three, you will not regret the decision.
- MFMatt F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style GoateeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFirst try.
Was a bit hesitant to spend $85 on a beard product but was not disappointed. It works so well taming the wild beard and smells awesome. Will purchase again.
- BMBen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBeard Style LongRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmells nice 👍
Smells nice & wife likes it 😁