We've teamed up with the legendary crew at Victor Bravo to bring you the Victor Bravo X The Bearded Chap Beer'd Oil.
Online Exclusive Product, While stocks last.
With a burst of beer hops sto start with that replicates your favourite grenades followed by an incredible oud cologne scents that lingers on your beard while moisturising your skin and beard stopping dry skin and softening down your beard hairs. Smells so good you could drink it! Get on it now while stocks last.
With the same proven and tested grease-free base as our Original Beard Oil. This Beard Oil hydrates and moisturises your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. No more “itch”; just a clean and nourishing feeling, that is sure to make you look and smell amazing!
Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia, The Victor Bravo X The Bearded Chaps Beer'd Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. Conveniently bottled in travel safe size, 89ml bottles.
- Contains real beer hops.
- VB beer scent & cologne.
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Made from natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
- Comes in travel-friendly 89ml bottle.
Scent: VB beer scent & cologne.
How to use
Place 4-6 drops of our Beard Oil in palm of hand. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Beard Oils check out the videos in the guide. Our guides are designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round. Making sure you look sharp, professional, and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Beard Oil
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Hemp Seed Oil (*Cannabis Sativa), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Almond Sweet Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Rose Hip Oil (Rosa Eglanteria), Simmondsia Chinensis seed Oil.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $70 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.