Our award winning Rugged Original Beard Wash is a breath of fresh air and a heavy hitter against dirty beards.
Winner of Best Beard Wash at the Swedish Grooming Awards 2017, The Bearded Chap’s Rugged Original Beard Wash took over a year of research and development. We spent countless hours of testing on real beards to develop the ultimate beard wash for the everyday gentlemen.
Discover the power of a quality wash, by getting your hands on this revitalising beard wash handcrafted, developed and packaged in Brisbane, Australia.
With the refreshingly cool scent of spearmint and the subtle hints of nutmeg and citrus, you’ll be ready for whatever the day throws at you.
It’s a bloody good beard wash, for a bloody dirty beard.
Scent not quite your thing? See our collection of beard shampoo products, we've got something for everyone.
Beard Wash Benefits
- Made from 100% natural ingredients.
- 250ml bottle, so you’re not constantly running out of product.
- Designed for daily use.
- Sulfate free.
- Silicon free.
- Paraben free.
- Made in Australia (even the bottles!)
How to use our Beard wash shampoo
- Apply to beard and rinse. Repeat for a silky soft, clean beard. Use daily or as needed.
- Can also be used as an all over body wash.
For more instructions on How to Apply our Rugged Original Beard Wash check out the video in the pictures provided. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to wash and protect their beards, from stubble to light fuzz to ZZ Top. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Beard wash
Aqua, Olive; Olea europaea (saponified), Sweet Almond; Prunes dulcis (saponified), Grapeseed; Vitis Vinifera (saponified), Coconut; Cocos nucifera (saponified), Essential Oil Fragrance Blend.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $20 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.