Introducing our first new beard oil scent since we our company inception over 6 years ago is born, the Limited Edition Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil.
Each 89ml bottle features a black on black label with gold foil highlights. Only 1986 bottles have been made world wide of this Limited Edition Beard Oil. Each bottle has its unique number out of the 1986 bottles printed on the side so you can keep in your collection.
The Tobacco scent has been carefully crafted and features dark spicy tobacco notes with vanilla and tonka bean sweet highlights and a touch of leather and wood to finish off. It still has our original beard oil base so you can be reassured that your beard will be soft, well moisturised and well nourished leaving you beardruff free and smelling amazing!
- Top notes: Sage, Orris Root, Bergamot
- Middle notes: Tobacco leaf, Cedarwood, Leather, Nutmeg.
- Base notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Malt patchouli
Our Limited Edition Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil is Handcrafted and Bottled Individually in Brisbane, Australia.
Our Beard Oil formula absorbs quickly into the skin so you don’t get that that greasy, heavy feeling. But rather, a soft supple feel as your face is hydrated and moisturised, stopping that "itch" while nourishing the facial hair, and leaving you with an subtle Tobacco & Vanilla Scent
The Bearded Chap Limited Edition Tobacco & Vanilla Beard Oil has been designed to be used all year round and suitable for men with light/heavy stubble to a full beard and comes in one size in a 3 oz bottles.
- Stops Beard Itch
- Stops Beardruff
- Intoxicating subtle Tobacco & Vanilla scent.
- Made from 100% Natural Ingredients
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage
- Comes in a 3 oz bottle.
Ingredients: Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Hemp Seed Oil (*Cannabis Sativia), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Almond Sweet Oil (Prunus Dulcis), Rose Hip Oil (Rosa Eglanteria),Tobacco, Vanilla, Dark Vanilla & Oud Wood Essential oil Blend * Organic
How To Apply Beard Oil?
If you are looking for instructions on How to Apply or Use Beard Oil this video is for you. This is the first of many videos that we'll be putting up to help educate bearded men around the world on how to groom their beard and keep them looking sharp, professional & well polished like a gentlemen should.
This Beard Grooming 101 Video will show you how to apply beard oil. Beard Oil is a must have if you are serious about looking after and maintaining your beard. Incorporating beard oil into you daily grooming routine is a great habit to get into and will pay dividends in "as little as ten to fourteen days. That's how long it takes to add the moisture back to your skin and beard." Dr. Jeffrey Benabio - Expert behind Dove's Men+Care line.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $75 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.