Original Beard Oil
The Original Beard Oil that started it all in Australia.
Using only the finest oils sourced from around the world, our award-winning Original Beard Oil uses the unique combination of eleven base and essential oils to create Australia’s first beard oil.
Exclusively handcrafted and individually bottled, Australia’s first and original Beard Oil is made from small batches of high-quality ingredients and manufactured in our private factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Our Original Beard Oil secret formula absorbs quickly, leaving behind no unnecessary grease or product build up. With a subtle forest, citric and spice aroma, our Beard Oils hydrate and moisturise your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. Say goodbye to that “itch” and feel the effects of nourishing ingredients that come from our handpicked bases and fast absorbing natural oils.
Incorporating beard oils into your daily routine is essential to maintaining your beard health, with you seeing results in “as little as ten to fourteen days. That’s how long it takes to add the moisture back to your dry skin and beard.” Dr. Jeffery Benabio - Expert behind Dove’s Men+Care line. Try our conditioning beard oil as part of your grooming routine to help soften your beard hair.
The Bearded Chap Original Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Bearded Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. With our beard oils conveniently bottled in two sizes, 1oz and 3oz, we think they're a perfect fit for your home collection or as a grooming product in your travel bag.
Benefits of Beard Oil
- Moisturises the skin under the beard
- Subtle scent of Citrus, spice & forrest notes.
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beardruff.
- Made from natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Non-greasy formulation.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
How to use beard oil
Place 4-6 drops of grooming oil in palm of hand after washing with a dedicated beard shampoo. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Original Beard Oil check out the video in the pictures provided. Our Beard Oil & Balm Guide is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round with the best beard oils. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Scent: Citrus, spice & forrest notes.
Product Type: Beard Oil
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Original Beard Oil
- DHDarron H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style ShortRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoExcellent product
This is my ‘go to’ beard oil within the range and I always couple it with the original beard balm👍
- MPMartin P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 35-44Beard Style CorporateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Scent
My introduction to Bearded Chap was from my Barber who used this after a beard trim.... loved it, had to buy it. Have tried many more of their products, no regrets!
- GMGlen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style LongRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoOriginal beard oil
One of the best beard oils I’ve used so far,good quality and absorbs well.
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? 45-54Beard Style LongRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHubby loved this oil
My Bearded Chap loves this oil - he says it’s the best 👍🏻
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
I often resisted purchasing this due to cost. Shouldn't have, it is great. It also does service as a shaving oil (in the past I used a French product that is no longer available) this is very similar so an absolute bonus.