Germ Killer Hand Sanitiser 3-Pack
Our medical grade Germ Killer in a value 3-Pack! Our Germ killer lives up to its name and does exactly that - kills germs.
3 bottles of our Germ Killer, Sitting at 80% v/v of Ethanol, our Germ Killer was tested by the Queensland Scientific & Forensic Laboratory to ensure the highest quality and is base on the World Health Organisations formula recommendations. This Germ Killer has proven time and time that it is a power force against pesky germs.
Australian Made with locally sourced raw ingredients our Germ Killer has been manufactured and individually bottled in our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
Our Germ killer leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling fresh, without the nasty stickiness.
- 100ml Bottles come with mist spray top.
- 250ml Bottles come with pump top.
- Made in Australia
- Proudly Supplied to Queensland Health Hospitals and Pharmacy.
- Broad spectrum, medical grade antibacterial hand sanitiser.
- Dry's quickly and no need for water.
- Ethanol 80% v/v.
- WHO-recommended hand sanitiser formulation.
- Complies with the World Health Organisations recommended formulation.
- Has been Tested By Queensland Scientific and Forensic Laboratory.
Bulk orders for companies, medical practices and/or health care professionals please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For health care professionals, must provide Medical ID or AHPRA registration.
Product Type: Germ killer
Keep container sealed after every use.
CAUTION: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat & flame.
For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes, If in eyes, rinse well with water.
Mild Irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, contact a poisons information centre. (AUS: 13 11 26) or a doctor.
80% Ethanol, Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aqua
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.