Step 1: Operation #CLEANBEARD - How to clean and wash your beard.
The Bearded Chap Original Beard Soap is the newest addition to The Bearded Chap collection and like previous products, our Original Beard Soap is Australian made from 100% natural ingredients and tested on beards. A necessity to your grooming routine, we’re paving the path to cleanliness with a silky soft beard soap for filthy dirty beards.
Made from 9 essential base oils including olive, sweet almond, grapeseed and coconut, our signature Beard Soap offers a hydrating formula to prevent your beard from having its natural oils stripped, as most regular soaps often do.
Seaweed, a unique feature of the soap, acts as a soft exfoliate, removing dry skin from your beard and leaving surrounding skin and hair moisturised and in healthy form.
Our soap is so versatile we recommend you use it on the rest of your body, so the rest of you can be as clean as your beard! #LATHERUP
Available in three masculine scents: Rugged, Brawny and Staunch, our soap will leave your beard smelling great, just as any beard should and reminding others that boss status starts with a clean beard.
5 Things You Should Know About Our Beard Soap:
- Lather up and rub into your beard.
- Not just for the face, our Beard Soap can be used all over and will leave you smelling fresh, clean and moisturised.
- After use, allow soap to dry on a well-drained surface. That way you'll get the most out of it, from anywhere up to 3 months and it will stop your soap from turning into moosh.
- Don't leave behind in a hotel room; it's too good to share
- Our Beard Wash, (it's the stay at home version of our soap).