Traditional Pomade 3-Pack
Get that classic look and feel for your hair with our 3-Pack Traditional Pomade.
Looking for just one? Check out Traditional Pomade singles.
Our Traditional Pomade gives you a pliable medium hold & medium sheen, that can be easily reworked throughout the day. We created complex combination of natural ingredients, including Argan Oil, Silk Powder, Manuka Honey and beeswax to help nourish and hold your hair during use. Our Traditional Pomade nourishes hair while adding medium hold and a semi-sheen finish for those traditional classic hairstyles.
Made using our proprietary formula process that makes our Traditional hair Pomade an oil based, however water soluble like water based pomades, so it washes off your hands with ease.
Use each day for all day hold and traditional style no matter what the world throws your way.
Why You'll Love Our Traditional Pomade
- Medium Hold, Medium Shine.
- Best for those classic style haircuts.
- Light and refreshing Cinnamon and Vanilla scent.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, reduce dandruff and repair split ends.
- Performance of oil based hair products, but water soluble so it comes off your hand super easy.
- Handcrafted and individually poured at our factory in Brisbane, Australia.
How To Use Our Hair Pomade
Remove 1-2 scoops with your thumbnail and massage into hands to activate clay. Distribute evenly throughout damp/dry hair. Repeat if needed & style as desired.
For more instructions on How to Apply our Traditional Pomade click HERE. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to properly apply the product. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Scent: Cinnamon and Vanilla
Scent notes: Complex and additive. The essential oils create a subtle and arousing scent.
Style: For all hair types. Best for traditional classic hairstyles.
Product Type: Hair Styling Traditional Pomade
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Beeswax refined, Candellila wax (Euphorbia Cerifera Cera), Argan oil (*Argania Spinosa), Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Lanolin Anhydrous, Cinnamon Vanilla Fragrance concentrate, Manuka Honey Powder (Mel, Maltodextrin, Silica), Silk Powder, Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does pomade do to your hair?
One little-known secret - a little pomade can also be used as a pre styler with light hold so you can slick back those side parts while keeping your look natural.
Is pomade better than clay?
When should you put pomade in your hair?
Is it OK to leave pomade in your hair overnight?
Is it ok to use pomade everyday?
What is the best hair pomade?
The best pomade will:
- Give you control.
- Keep your hair looking healthy.
- Act as great hair styling products.
- Give your hair shine.
- Allow you to rework your hair through the day unlike hair wax or hair gel.
- Nourish your hair, scalp and roots.
- Not make your hair appear greasy.
- Be made from natural ingredients.
How do you apply hair pomade?
Here’s how to apply pomade to your hair:
- Wash your hair.
- Dry lightly with a towel or blow dryer, so your hair remains slightly damp.
- This allows the pomade to mix into your hair.
- Work a dime sized amount of pomade over your fingers.
- Work through your hair with your fingers, starting from the back.
- Style as you wish - remember that pomade works best for combed styles.