Original Beard Balm
100% Natural Beard Balm
Specifically designed to help style, protect and condition your beard throughout the day, our Beard Balm pushes the boundaries of beard grooming. With a unique blend of 11 base & essential oils and our trade-mark non-greasy formula these grooming products are truly the finest on the market and will keep you looking sharp and dapper all day long. With the subtle scent of Grapefruit and the tiniest hint of Madagascan Clove, your beard won’t just look and feel great, but the subtle scents will make sure you smell fresh for whatever your day throws your way. Handcrafted in our factory in Brisbane, Australia and individually poured from exclusive batches. Our beard balm is created with the finest grade oils, beeswax and butters in the world.
Made from natural ingredients, our Original Beard Balm comes in our original 100g vintage jar, so even the largest beard has plenty to go around, or our travel size 50g jar for those Chaps on the go.
Beard Balm Benefits
- Protects your beard from all the elements and prevents beard dandruff.
- Conditions your beard, softening the hair follicles throughout the day locking in the moisture after the application of our Original Beard Oil.
- Style - a strong holding wax for your beard to keep it in order and looking sharp.
- Intoxicating subtle cold pressed lime and madagascan clove scent.
- The Bearded Chap trademark non-greasy formula.
- Made from Natural Ingredients.
- Comes in our original 100g jar or travell 50g vintage jar, perfect for travel.
How to use our Beard Balm
Work a small amount of Original Beard Balm into your hands and apply to beard. Comb with beard brush or style as desired.
For more instructions on How to Use our Original Beard Balm check out the guide. Our guides are designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round. We make sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should. Keep your beard game strong with our tips!
Scent: Cold Pressed Grapefruit & Madagascan clove.
Product Type: Beard Balm
Cera Alba, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lanolin, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Beard balms do?
You can learn more with our guide on How To Use Beard Balm.
Should I use Beard Oil and beard balm?
You can learn all about it with our Beard Oil And Beard Balm Guide.
How often should I use beard balm?
If you’re confused, try our How To Use Beard Balm guide for more information.
Does beard balm help beard grow?
Are Beard products worth it?
When should I start using Beard balm?
What's the best beard balm?
Here’s some things to look out for. The best beard balm should:
- Keep your beard nourished.
- Ensure your beard is moisturized.
- Prevent itching.
- Keep your beard soft.
- Allows you to style your beard.
- Protect your beard from the elements.
- Be made of 100% natural ingredients.
Original Beard Balm
- CWChris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days ago5 Stars
Great balance of shine/matte, and balance of hold/flexibility. Very easy to apply. Smells good.
- LRLaura R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
My boyfriend loves this balm! Perfect texture, hold, and nourishment. Highly recommend!
- APAnthony P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
The best beard balm I've ever used. Have had a subscription for ages. This balm with the beard oil is the only combo I've found that stops me getting the dreaded beardruff! Smells fantastic as well!
- JTJulien T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
Makes my beard feel clean and fresh!
- DSDomenic S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Brilliant product. This is the go to for any man that intends to grow and maintain their beard. Keep up the good work Fellas.