Gin & Tonic Beard Oil
Please allow 1 week for dispatch on 30ml bottles due to demand on this product at the moment.
With fresh notes of lime, cucumber & basil, infused with juniper notes, you could be mistaken for thinking you are sitting on a tropic island somewhere with your favourite Gin & Tonic in hand. Let us bring summer to you everyday, with this fresh and invigorating, one of a kind scent. Smells so good you could drink it!
With the same proven and tested grease-free base as our Original Beard Oil. This Beard Oil hydrates and moisturises your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. No more “itch”; just a clean and nourishing feeling, that is sure to make you look and smell amazing!
Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia The Bearded Chaps Gin & Tonic Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. Conveniently bottled in travel safe size, 89ml bottles.
Scent:Fresh Cucumber, Lime, Basil with a touch of Juniper.
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Non-greasy formulation..
- Made from natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Comes with a drip stopper in the neck of the bottle to reduce wastage.
- Intoxicating subtle Gin & Tonic scent that will have you feeling summery fresh all day.
- Comes in travel-friendly 30ml or 89ml bottle.
How to use
Place 4-6 drops of our Beard Oil in palm of hand. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Beard Oils check out the videos in the guide. Our guides are designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round. Making sure you look sharp, professional, and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Beard Oil
Size: 30ml / 89ml
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Gin & Tonic Beard Oil
- CCraigVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars43 seconds agoGin N Tonic Oil
This one is my all time fav, followed up by the tobacco and vanilla oil.
- LWLacey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Look, I’m not a beard owner, but damn this stuff smells good. My partner froths it, he says it makes his beard feel so soft and moisturised. Pairs it with the beard wash which he also recommends!! But wow. Buy. This. Oil.
- SASimon A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Great smell, very nice
- PDPaul D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Been using your products now for about 7/9 months, I love emTBThe Bearded Chap1 year agoHi Paul, Thanks so much for the review and using our products!
- ECErrol C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I’ve been shaving for over 40 years. Occasionally I would try to grow a beard though the itch and discomfort would see it come off at about the 14 day mark. Partway thru covid isolation last year I bought some bearded chap products and from there I was able to grow the beard I wanted. Other products don’t work gentlemen, don’t waste your time or money. I use the beard wash, beard oil & beard balm, wouldn’t use anything else!