Introducing our Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil, only 1986 made worldwide, so this is a must have for your collection.
With it’s complex profile of spicy citrus aroma, mixed with the sweet highlights of mango, cedar and just a touch of pineapple a to finish it off, our Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil’s intoxicating scent is a must have. We've used real cannabis terpenes replicating the Pineapple Express strain of plant. Sorry guys, no thc or cbd in this product. " This by far the most exciting product we have released to market, and I hope our customers are as excited as we are to get their hands on the 2021 Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil" - Luke Swenson, CEO & Founder.
Handcrafted and individually bottled at our factory in Brisbane, Australia each 89ml bottle features a matte cannabis green label, with pineapple yellow highlights. Each bottle has its unique bottle number out of the 1986 bottles made worldwide, so you can add this new edition to your growing collection.
With the same proven and tested grease-free base as our Original Beard Oil. This Limited Edition Beard Oil hydrates and moisturises your facial hair, leaving behind a soft supple feeling all day long. No more “itch”; just a clean and nourishing feeling, that is sure to make you look and smell amazing!
The Bearded Chap Limited Edition Pineapple Express Beard Oil is designed to be used all year round and suitable for Bearded Chaps with light/heavy stubble to full beards. Conveniently bottled in travel safe 90ml bottles. This Limited Edition will sell fast, so make sure you don’t miss out!
- Unforgettable Pineapple Express scent profile.
- Uses real cannabis Terpenes to create the scent profile.
- Stops beard itch.
- Stops beard-ruff.
- Made from 100% natural, handpicked ingredients.
- Comes with a drip stopper to reduce wastage.
- Intoxicating subtle scent to attract the ladies.
- Comes in travel friendly 90ml bottle.
- Limited Edition collectable.
How to use
Place 4-6 drops of our Beard Oil in palm of hand. Rub into hands and massage upward into the beard and skin, making sure to get under chin and cheeks. To finish, groom beard down and style as usual.
For more instructions on How to Use our Beard Oils check out the video in the pictures provided. This Beard Oil & Balm guide is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to groom, maintain and protect your beard all year round. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Scent: Pineapple Express (a complex profile of Spicy citrus notes with undertones of Mango, Cedar and a sweet touch of pineapple finishes the nose.)
Product Type: Beard Oil
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pineapple Express Terpenes Blend (Fragrance), Humulus Lupulus Extract, Linalool
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $70 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.