We have put together a very special Limited Edition Beard Oil that has a Smokey Bushfire Scent! Only 500 bottles of this Beard Oil will be made with every cent of the $100 sale price being donated to the Australian Red Cross Bushfire Relief Fund. Selling all 500 of the Limited Edition Bushfire Scent Beard Oils will raise $50,000 that will help people and animals affected by these tragic bushfires.
Each 90ml bottle is individually numbered from 1 to 500 and states that the $100 for the purchase of the bottle will be donated to the Australian Red Cross. The unique Bushfire scent, exactly like what our mates and the brave full-time and volunteer firefights and the people who have lost everything would smell while fighting these fires and dealing with the aftermath. It is designed to give us some idea of what they are dealing with at the moment but obviously we cannot begin to imagine what they have all gone through. We hope this product etches in your memory how harsh our land can be sometimes and the efforts we need to put in to ensure we do everything we can so we don't have anything like this happen again in the future in the country we call home, Australia.
You've all heard how bad the Australian Bushfires were with an estimated 18.626 million hectares (46.03 million acres) of land being burned. The fires have destroyed over 5,900 buildings (including over 2,204 homes) and killed at least 29 people and an estimated one billion animals have also been killed and some endangered species may be driven to extinction!
Our factory is located in Brisbane and we were fortunate not to have been impacted by these fires, but many of our customers and people we know have been directly affected or know someone who has so we wanted to try to do something to help out our fellow Aussies.
We just wanted to say a massive thank you in advance to all our customers around the world who will purchase one of these bottles and to re-enforce that every cent of the $100 from the sale of this bottle will be going to the Australian Red Cross so they can allocate the funds to the people and animals that need it the most.
We want to give a massive thank you to our suppliers who have helped to the creation of this product by donating their time and resources to make this possible.
If you could please share this on your social so we can get as much awareness as possible and ensure all 500 bottles are sold as quick as we can so we can get the $50,000 to the Australian Red Cross asap.
Thanks again for your contribution.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $20 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.