This is our original Hard pomade - if you wish to purchase our new softer matte clay formula click here.
With the enticing choc fudge brownie scent of the Australian Matte Clay, The Bearded Chap has created the ultimate hair styling product.
Our Australian Matte Hair Clay is made from 100% natural, ethically-sourced ingredients, including three variants of Australian clay. With an intoxicating and masculine chocolate fudge brownie scent this styling clay gives your hair a natural, voluminous and textured look. But perhaps the most impressive thing about our Australian Matte Clay is that it performs as an oil based clay, however easily washes off your hands and doesn’t leave your hair hard or sticky.
We do not dilute our Australian Matte Clay with water like other brands, so the product will appear, at first, to be hard. The hardest things are always the best though!
Why You'll Love Our Hair Clay
- Delicious choc fudge brownie scent, that is sure to have your mouth watering.
- Made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals that nourish hair.
- Contains Silk Powder, Manuka Honey and Horsetail extract for the strong hold, but smooth look.
- Contains 3 types of Australian clay.
- Oil based, but easily water soluble.
- Handcrafted and individually bottled in Brisbane, Australia at the Bearded Chap factory.
How To Use Our Hair Clay
Remove 1-2 scoops with your thumbnail and massage into hands to activate clay. Distribute evenly throughout damp/dry hair. Repeat if needed & style as desired.
For more instructions on How to Apply our Australian Matte Clay product, check out the video in the pictures provided. This video is designed to help educate ‘Bearded Chaps’ around the world on how to properly apply the product. Making sure you look sharp, professional and well-polished like any gentlemen should.
Product Type: Hair Styling Matte Clay
Scent: Chocolate Fudge brownie
Scent notes: Smells so good, you’ll want to eat it! A delicate combination of unique essential oils that create a subtle cocoa & chocolate fudge brownie scent.
Style: For all hair types. Natural, voluminous, and textured look.
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Kaolin Australian Clay (Kaolin, Quartz), Beige Australian Clay (Argilla, Quartz, Sunstone Powder), Candellila wax (Euphorbia Cerifera Cera), Olive Extra Virgin Butter (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated vegetable oil), Argan oil (*Argania Spinosa), Beeswax refined, Olive Green Australian Clay (Kaolin, Quartz), Chocolate Brownie Fragrance Concentrate, Manuka Honey Powder (Mel, Maltodextrin, Silica), Silk Powder, Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense)
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $20 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $100 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $12.00 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does hair Clay do?
Is hair clay good for hair?
What is the best hair clay?
The best hair clay products will:
- Be easy to work through your hair.
- Keep your hair and side parting in place, but also allow you to rework during the day.
- Be a great pre styler.
- Give a matte finish.
- Enable you to achieve a volumized, textured look.
- Nourish your hair and scalp.
- Wash off easily just like water based hair products.
What is the difference between pomade and Clay?
Does hair clay wash out easily?
Our Australian Matte Clay hair styling product washes out easily just like water based hair products, so never fear!