Luxury brushes for all occasions. Our Beard Brush Bundle includes 1 x Large and 1 x travel Beard Brush to ensure you have the perfect tools to keep your beard looking great!
For a great beard, you need great tools and a beard brush is an essential part of keeping your beard looking and feeling amazing. Made out of luxurious Black Walnut with 100% wild boars hair, the stiff bristles help exfoliate the skin underneath your beard helping remove "beardruff" and helping distribute your beard oil evenly throughout your beard. It also helps distribute sebum evenly throughout your beard. Sebum is the natural oil that occurs that keeps your hair follicle healthy and looking healthy. The large brush is the perfect all round brush for whatever beard size you have and the travel brush is a compact size so it fits in easily into your travel pack.
Just want one brush? Check out our Beard Brush!
- Spreads oils evenly through your beard.
- Exfoliates your skin under the beard.
- Natural bristles don't damage your hair.
Large Brush - Length: 195 mm
Travel Brush -Length: 25 mm
Length: 25 mm
We can ship to virtually any address in the world to make sure your beard is well maintained!
If you spend $85 or more within Australia, you will receive free shipping.
If you spend $120 or more for international orders, you will received free shipping.
For International orders, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kg.
Postage & Delivery
Our delivery fees are:
- Courier delivery: 1 to 5 business days - $9.95 Flat Rate
- Delivery times will vary depending on your destination.
- All deliveries are handled by Australia Post eParcel. All orders will have a tracking number which can be traced viahttp://auspost.com.au/track. Please note that all deliveries require a signature on delivery and will be taken to your local Post Office for collection if no one is available to sign. Please ensure there is someone available to sign or alternatively, its best to get your order delivered to a work address if you are not home during business hours. Generally, orders are posted on the same day it is received, provided it is placed before 4pm (AEST), Monday to Friday and provided the goods ordered are in stock. All other orders are dispatched the next business day or as soon as the product becomes available.
International AirMail Delivery*
Shipping from Australia** is charged by Zones at a flat rate for every 500 grams.
- Zone A - Asia Pacific and Oceania (except NZ)
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone B - USA/Canada/Mexico/Middle East
Flat rate of $25AUD
- Zone C - Europe/Africa/South America/Rest of World
Flat rate of $25AUD
*The delivery cost does not include any applicable duty or customs tariffs that may be levied upon importation. These charges must be paid by the consignee.
**Please note due to strict security regulations of dangerous and restricted items, shipping overseas of some items such as aerosols, fragrances and liquids with high alcohol content may be restricted and cancelled.
Without limiting the operation of other Terms & Conditions therein:
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from a late delivery;
- You acknowledge and agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel your order; and
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.